It’s an exciting time to work at Hive Streaming! We’ve been experiencing year-over-year growth of more than 100% for the past four years. In October 2020, we were also recognized as the SaaS company of the year in the Nordics.
In these turbulent times, great employee video communication is crucial for enterprises to create engagement and alignment across all teams in order to survive and succeed. At Hive Streaming, we are proud to offer pioneering technology to serve this demand. We help multiple Fortune 500 customers understand, secure, and optimize their video experience on a daily basis.
We’re now looking to add additional Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to the team to help our EMEA but global Customers to through adoption of Hive Streaming’s products achieve their desired outcomes.
We will offer you…
🙌 A friendly, fun, international and customer-centric culture where we empower each other to keep the environment fast-paced and agile
👍 Be a part of a highly innovative Customer Success team that is shaping the future of customer success
🌎 Work with some of the most renowned brands in the world and with strategic partners such as Microsoft and Workplace (from Facebook)
🚀 Professional and personal growth
📟 Best-in-class internal tech stack
💛 Flexible working hours and conditions to enable work-life balance
About the role
At Hive Streaming, the Customer Success Team is responsible for three core areas: Product Adoption, Customer Outcomes and Customer Advocacy. This is not customer support and you are not expected to bring in new accounts to fill your book of business. We have teams in place for that. You will however work cross functionally with Sales, Product Experts, Product Development and other Hive departments during the customer life cycle.
Customer Success at Hive starts as part of the sales cycle where you will be establishing initial rapport with the different stakeholders, confirming their needs, expectations and desired outcomes, to eventually outline a mutual success plan with the purpose of fast-tracking time to value once the Customer has signed the contract.
Mastering the art of relationship building across multiple departments and different seniority levels, is fundamental to succeed as a CSM at Hive Streaming. Once relationships have been established, you will have the responsibility to continuously train, educate and inspire our Customers to get the most out of working with Hive Streaming. We want value realization across all teams, including Digital Workplace, IT & Operations, Comms and HR. You are expected to drive customer advocacy together with our highly skilled Customer Storytellers. This is driven both within the Customer’s organization, the customer community, and at Hive Streaming. Pending restrictions, this role requires occasional traveling.
The business outcomes of your work should result in an increase in Net Revenue Retention (NRR), Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) and overall Customer Advocacy of Hive Streaming. Day-to-day metrics include (amongst others):
- Customer health score
- Relationship score
- License velocity
- Product usage (breadth and depth)
- Customer engagement
Furthermore, you will be responsible for proactively working on identifying and positioning new needs and ensure that mutual success plans for how to reach them are being both crafted and executed together with our customers.
As someone who works directly with our customers, we expect that you have a deep sense of inner responsibility for advocating the customers’ needs internally and quantifying these within our company. Carrying the voice of the Customer is how we build the best foundation for the future of Hive Streaming. This means understanding feature requests from customers, to help us build a better product roadmap for current and future customers.
- 2-4 years of experience within Customer Success Management, Account Management or Customer Relationship Management
- Fluent in German & English, both orally and in writing
- High level of data literacy and understanding of translating correlation of data into actionable customer insights
- Knowledge from working for a Software / SaaS company is meritorious
- Experience with internal communications, digital collaboration or the video space is meritorious
- Experience and proven track record in working with and towards Senior Executives in Large Enterprises is meritorious
- Fluent in Spanish or French is meritorious
- Bachelor’s or higher Degree, or the equivalence in relevant work experience
- A good communicator, strong presentation and storytelling skills
- High level of emotional empathy
- Growth mindset, positive and optimistic attitude
- A planner who develops short- and long-range plans that are comprehensive and having a structured way of working
- Entrepreneurial, initiates, adjusts and manages change- and development efforts
- An initiator, who initiates activities and project independently and get others on board
- Result-oriented and structured who pursues challenging goals and works smartly to achieve them
- Employment: Full-time
- Start date: As agreed / Position available now
- Salary and benefits: Competitive with subsidized health activities etc.
- Location: Flexible, HQ in Stockholm. Must be available during CET work hours.
Increased creativity, fostered innovation and better employee relations. There are a lot of arguments on why Hive Streaming believes in workplace diversity. Today, we have 31 nationalities represented amongst our 100+ coworkers working around the world. The perfect fit for Hive is someone who thinks independently but works collaboratively to solve complex problems.
We hope you are excited about this position at Hive and look forward to your application!