It’s an exciting time to work at Hive Streaming! We have grown significantly over the last few years and now rank among the top SaaS companies in the Nordics. In 2021, Microsoft selected Hive to become the recipient of its prestigious ISV of the Year award.
In these turbulent times, great employee video communication is crucial for enterprise companies to create engagement and alignment to survive and succeed. At Hive Streaming we are proud to offer an industry-leading solution to this demand. We help multiple Fortune 500 customers analyze, secure, and optimize their video experience on a daily basis.
Hive and Sustainable Growth
We have been a hypergrowth company for a long time, doubling our revenue yearly. For the next phase of our journey, we want to continue that growth by financing it ourselves. By the end of 2022, we will be able to drive additional growth without the need for external capital. This is an exciting thing!
We want to grow sustainably when it comes to revenue, when it comes to our people and our customers; they are what truly makes us succeed.
To help our customers to grow sustainably, we will help them by creating alignment and engagement of their employees. We will help them to reduce their carbon footprint through less travel and by increasing the lifespan of their existing infrastructure. All this is at the core of our product, the Hive Video Experience Platform.
Want to join our journey?
We are growing our Product team and looking for our new Product Security Expert for our Stockholm office but you will be working with Hive's products globally. You will be part of our hybrid workplace, which means you will have the opportunity to work partly remotely and at the office.
What is Hive Product Office?
Hive Product Office ensures the overall success of our products. We are the What, Why, When and (for) Who behind Hive. We guide every step of a product's life cycle, are customer outcomes obsessive and always put innovation and customer-centricity at the heart of what we do.
The product office defines the direction, strategy, and roadmap of new products, and features, and how they contribute to customer outcomes. Together we deliver great products that drive value for our customers and their users in strong collaboration with engineering teams and customer success teams.
The Perks of Working at Hive
🏂🏼 Have it your way! At the office, at home or on the ski slope (did I go too far?) - your way is the best way but flexibility is everyone's way at Hive! We use Microsoft Teams to collaborate, we have digital kick-off and provide you opportunities to work either remotely or in a hybrid setting.
🧡 Without you = no Hive? We are a fast-paced, global (over 35 nationalities among our 100 co-workers around the globe) scale-up company that empowers every single coworker. Everyone is unique and important for our growth. You will play an important role in the company’s future success.
🧘🏽♀️ Flexibility (cannot say it enough)... we have flexible working hours to encourage work-life balance.
🌎 Contribution to innovation and a better world! Hive helps enterprises to communicate through video instead of flying people in from across the globe, which means Hive employees directly contribute to a greener world!
🌈 The boring but most important... salaries are good, insurances are good, awesome health benefits (did someone say free massage at the office?) and hopefully you stay good (& healthy)!
Working as a Product Security Expert
As a Product Security Expert, you will be focusing on covering two aspects at Hive.
Both ensure actual security to protect our customer's assets against malicious actors and produce convincing product security documentation for customers and partners.
Thanks to Hive’s solid security design and implementation, product security can both eliminate friction during sales and also be a competitive advantage for security-minded companies.
When it comes to actual security you will...
- Educate and assist the development teams in Secure Development Lifecycle including secure design, threat modeling, automated tools and more
- Code review sensitive areas before release
- Lead/assist responses when Hive is attacked the next time (like I did during the Log4Shell incident)
And when it comes to security documentation you will...
- Lead the external product security assessments (for example the “Kudelski reports”).
- Ensure each dev team produces relevant and traceable security documentation while not adding too much overhead
- Produce additional customer-facing security material
- Join security meetings with customers if needed
- 5+ years of experience working with product security
- A genuine interest in software security and ethical hacking and you follow the constantly evolving threat landscape in cybersecurity
- You have experience in risk assessment, risk management, and working with technical specifications
- You have experience working with industry best practices in SDLC or similar software development processes
- Deep technical understanding of OWASP, penetration testing and software vulnerabilities
- You can communicate well with both engineers and non-technical people
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- It would be great if you had some knowledge of a couple of different programming languages
The perfect match will be…
- A good communicator, seeking first to understand and then to be understood
- An initiator, who initiates activities independently and get others engaged
- A planner who develops short- and long-term plans, which are comprehensive with a structured way of working
- A problem solver, who loves challenges and comes up with effective and workable solutions to problems
You are aligned and want to live by our Core Values; customer-centricity, innovation and empowerment!
⭐️ We hope you are excited about this opportunity and look forward to your application!⭐️