It’s an exciting time to work at Hive Streaming! We have been growing over 100% every year in the last four years and in October 2020, we were recognized as SaaS company of the year in the Nordics.
In these turbulent times, great employee video communication is crucial for enterprise companies to create engagement and alignment to survive and succeed. At Hive Streaming we are proud to offer an industry-leading solution to this demand. We help multiple Fortune 500 customers analyze, secure, and optimize their video experience on a daily basis.
We are growing our US sales team and looking for our new Enterprise Account Executive to cover the Central US region. You will be working fully remotely, preferably in the Central Time Zone but East Coast works as well.
What is Hive Sales team DNA?
The Hive sales team consists of a high-performing global team across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. The culture is a perfect blend of empowerment, inclusiveness, and a winning spirit. While we foster a culture of team collaboration, we recognize personal success, growth and outstanding career achievements. The team has grown by 4x in the past 2-quarters, fueled by explosive growth with a best-in-class offering and customer-centric mindset. As part of the global sales team, you are an integral part of an organization that drives quick decision-making in the entire sales process. The largest Fortune 500 enterprises have chosen Hive as their trusted advisor and partner in their path to creating the best video experience globally.
What to expect
You can expect an atmosphere of creativity and innovation and fantastic workplace diversity at Hive. Today, we have over 35 nationalities among our 100 co-workers around the globe. The perfect fit for Hive is someone who thinks independently but works collaboratively to solve complex problems.
We will offer you…
🙌 An innovative and dynamic customer-centric workplace where we empower one another
🌎 Work in a fast-paced scale-up within a global context
🚀 Development opportunities, since we just keep growing
💻 Fully remote & flexible to manage your time investment and meet that critical work/life balance quotient
🍎 Competitive salary and benefit with subsidized health activities etc, excellent medical/dental/vision plans, generous time off, including all U.S. Federal Holidays & virtual happy hours
Working as an Enterprise Account Executive equals Teamwork
As an Account Executive within the Hive U.S. sales team, you will be responsible for acquiring new logos and growing your existing account base. You will achieve this by working collaboratively as a team, including Sales Director and across all departments within Hive. You will be part of a Customer Field Team, which includes-
- Sales Engineering – working closely with our world-class engineering team to collaborate and prepare for meetings, prepare for demos, setting up Proof of Concept (POC) and much more
- Customer Success – the sales team will work collaboratively with the CS team to ensure effective QBR’s, discussing usage and trends, and preparing for renewals and up-sells within existing accounts
- Support and Operations team – working closely on security requirements and Risk Analysis (RA) requests from clients and prospects, coordinating an efficient hand-off to Operations after contract execution and remaining engaged with the client throughout the process
- Manage and build out your territory by identifying high-potential prospective customers, create account plans and grow new revenue, with a focus on Fortune 500 and 5,000+ employee size organizations
- Build and maintain relationships with executives, operational teams and other key decision-makers
- Present the value of our solutions to the customers’ individual needs
- Work effectively with our partners and strategic alliances
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to close as well as working with Customer Success on the commercial side of renewals and upsell/cross sell.
- Manage legal/procurement process to create scalable global agreements
- Travel for conferences and customer meetings
- Represent Hive Streaming in a professional and video-centric manner, this means:
- Having a dedicated office/workspace with dedicated internet, high-quality audio and video peripherals
- Flexibility and comfort to participate in client meetings across various time-zones as needed
- Be your own best advocate. No micro-management here! We hire professionals and treat you as such
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience in a revenue closing/hunting role within SaaS/tech, in a way that you are comfortable working independently and are self-motivated.
- 5+ years of experience with enterprise end-user Fortune 500 organizations with a consultative sales mindset.
- Experience in solutions selling - Ideally streaming media solutions and/or enterprise video infrastructure or UCaaS.
- Ability to understand complex technical enterprise requirements.
- Comfortable and efficient across the entire sales cycle, which can easily reach 6+ months from start to finish, including lead generation, presentation and negotiations.
- You are comfortable in using sales methodologies, such as MEDDIC and/or Challenger Sales and tools such as Salesforce.com and LinkedIn Navigator
It would be a big plus if you have experience working in a start-up or scale-up company.
The perfect match will be…
- Customer-focused, who demonstrates an understanding of current and anticipated client needs in decision making
- A good communicator, who seeks first to understand and then to be understood
- A problem solver, who loves challenges and comes up with effective and workable solutions to problems
- An initiator, who champions new initiatives within and beyond the scope of own job and seeks out new work challenges
- High energy! Ready to have fun and become part of the growing Hive family as we continue our journey onward and upward!
You are also aligned with our Core Values; customer-centricity, innovation and empowerment.
🙋 We hope you are excited about this opportunity and look forward to your application!