It’s an exciting time to work at Hive Streaming! We have been growing over 100% every year in the last four years and in October 2020, we were recognized as SaaS company of the year in the Nordics.
In these turbulent times, great employee video communication is crucial for enterprises to create engagement and alignment to survive and succeed. At Hive Streaming we are proud to offer a relevant solution to this demand. We help multiple Fortune 500 customers understand, secure, and optimize their video experience on a daily basis.
We are now looking for a UX-designer to join our Analytics team, at our office in Stockholm.
What is Hive Analytics?
Hive Analytics offers actionable and personalized insights for its customers. We have a unique offering combining data on engagement, video quality, reach and network performance. What’s in it for our stakeholders? We can help them to have a clear picture and take the right decisions.
The team is a Product department with a centric position at Hive, which makes it easy to work closely with all other departments and deliver competitive, innovative and exciting products into our ecosystem. We know that a strong team makes the most awesome decisions, so it’s important for us that everyone in the team has a voice. We want you to feel free to ask us spot-on product questions nobody’s asked us before. We can’t promise to make all your ideas come true, but we promise we’re keen to hear you out. At the end of the day, what really rocks our boat is contributing to the success of our customers.
What to expect
You can expect an atmosphere of creativity and innovation together with fantastic workplace diversity here at Hive Streaming. Today, we have over 25 nationalities among our 75 co-workers around the globe. You will be the third member of the team, today consisting of Anna, a Product Owner and Despina, the VP of the product line. The team will continually grow in the coming year with a UX Researcher. The perfect fit for Hive is someone who thinks independently but works collaboratively to solve complex problems.
We will offer you…
- An innovative and dynamic customer-centric workplace where we empower one another
- Work in a fast-paced scale-up within a global context
- Onboarding training and collaboration with experienced colleagues
- An opportunity to be working with the most important, in terms of company revenue, product line
Working as a UX-designer
As a UX-designer in the Analytics team, you will be working with designing a user-friendly product that addresses the needs of the customer/persona. The awareness of the customer/persona, you will get from you the UX researcher’s findings, who you will be collaborating closely to.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Work close with UX Researcher, product and engineers
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- 5+ years of work experience as a UI/UX Designer or in a similar role
- You earned a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in design, engineering or related field, or have equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Portfolio of design projects that you attach in your application
Previous experience working with analytics is a plus.
The perfect match will be…
- Customer-centric, who generates solutions to the customer's needs and exceed their expectations
- Resourceful, quick to change your behavior to adapt to changing circumstances
- An influencer, who establishes credibility; responds convincingly to challenges and conveys energy in interactions with others
- A team player, who shares information and expertise, promotes team effectiveness by facilitating and building on the ideas of others
- A good communicator, seeking first to understand and then to be understood
- Self-sufficient, take initiatives and drive your own work forward
You are aligned and want to live by our Core Values; customer-centricity, innovation, empowerment.
We are looking forward to your application!